Saturday, October 18, 2014

Minecraft-The addictive game...

Okay, I am kind of a Minecraft freak. It is a fun game. Here are some recipes for portals, tools, and more.

I will start with portals.
The easiest portal to make-the nether portal.

You will need:
14-50 pieces of obsidian
Flint and Steel

First you take your obsidian and place it in a rectangular shape








Then light it on fire with flint and steel.      







 Walk through the portal and you will end up here.                         







Tool Recipes: These tools I am about to show you are necessary:

Sword:
Pickaxe:How to Create a Pickaxe
Axe:







More:

Dyes: put flower in crafting table and comes out as dye

Wooden Planks: Put piece of wood in crafting table or thing above inventory

Obsidian: Bucket of lava on water, bucket of water on lava

Flint and Steel: Piece of flint and piece of iron

Thanks for reading
-- Val

Like my logo or not. Do you have questions about Minecraft? comment below.







No comments :

Post a Comment