Monday, December 8, 2014

17 more days till Christmas!

     Hi guys, Sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. But, there are only 17 more days till Christmas and 16 more days till Christmas Eve! So, when I last blogged there were 22 days. Right? Well since this is my third blog I will do one song, three DIY projects, and three Recipes.
     This time I am going to have a theme. The theme will be Cookie Swap. Well, there are no songs that talk about a cookie swap so, who has a shiny nose? Well that is the answer to what the song will be. Have you thought of it yet? Well if not, here is the answer- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Now, since you are going to listen to that song. I will give you the DIY projects. Well, don't forget that we are going to do a theme today. Which is, Cookie Swap.
What you could use as party favors
Make at your Cookie Swap
Also could use as party favors

Okay, Last but not least lets get some cookie swap cookies
Gingerbread Christmas Trees
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Italian Christmas Cookies

Now, one more thing, DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST

No comments :

Post a Comment