Hi Guys! Today I am going to review the new Cinderella movie.
Key Phrase of Cinderella: Have Courage and Be Kind
I went and saw Cinderella last night with my grandma. I really liked it and would definitely recommend it to all of you. Once you see it you will probably get addicted to it (like me) and then go on Etsy and order Cinderella merchandise. At this website you can order custom colored nail polishes. I will do a review on her soon. But I really like and trust her so don't be afraid to request anything from her.
Now on to the review. First off. How did Cinderella get her name? One day she woke up by the fire place covered in ash and cinder. Once her stepsisters saw her they decided to call her Cinderella. (Her real name is Ella.) Cinderella is basically about having courage and being kind. By the way here is a printable I created.
I hope you really enjoyed this review and if you see or have seen Cinderella comment down below what you liked or disliked about it.
No comments :
Post a Comment