Monday, February 29, 2016

Youtube, Baptisms, and Trips

So, recently, my younger brother got baptized because he turned 8 years old. Our whole family came out for his baptism. This includes my family from Washington. Wyoming, New York, and Minnesota. After his baptism we went to Pizza Pie Cafe. Pizza Pie Cafe is a Buffet that includes salad. pizza, and pasta. According to my uncle, when I was the last one eating, I was eating a salad, I looked like a guinea pig. What I had was a bunch of pasta, a bunch of pizza, and, according to my uncles, a five pound salad.
Before that, I got a YouTube. It is linked here. I do a bunch of random stuff, mostly DIY, Lifestyle, Cooking, Beauty, and Fitness. It is called Vals Craftastic World and I do everything on it by myself. I film, edit, and upload all alone. I am actually pretty proud of myself. It takes awhile but it is all worth it in the end. What I love about YouTube is that I can share my creativity with at least 43 other people. It would mean the world to me if you subscribed because I am trying to reach 50 subscribers by the end of the year.
Just one or two weeks ago I went to Front Sight. So, while there, I stayed in an amazing hotel. The hotel was an RV though. It was really fun though. Front Sight is a firearm training facility in Pahrump, NV. In front sight, I met several very nice girls who I am now friends with. Meanwhile, I got to cross a pit that is at least 100 feet from where I crossed it on a tightrope, got some pretty good timings on a Ropes Course, and climbed 95 feet up on a 100 foot rock wall. Other than that, we did archery, shot Uzi's Shotguns and .22 Rifles, did some really fun things in tunnels, played games, and did workbooks.
-Val

No comments :

Post a Comment